The Roni Savoir-Faire
Maison Roni has been working, for several years, in France and abroad, with:
- A design and creation studio building tailor-made projects using original and exclusive sketches
- A creative team that masters the codes of floral design
- A dynamic sales department, dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers
- A production department, integrated into a workshop, for overall project management, from design to successful completion
- Efficient logistics processes to optimize transactions (production, delivery, installation, etc.)
The Roni Signature
Maison Roni draws its inspiration from the creative professions in luxury and takes a new look at their codes and expertise thanks to its own definition of floral design.
From the daring choices of exquisite blooms, Maison Roni offers an exclusive floral signature where the flowers are sublimated by the combination of volumes, light and colors in spectacular and unusual decors.
Creativity is a keyword with Roni and the most important thing is that each event gets its own character with elegance and originality. Flowers are fleeting but unique, so every event must be exceptional to be unforgettable.
Roni pays the greatest attention to each request (wedding, birthday, private or corporate event) and fashions exclusive and original designs for each event according to personality and history, or to the event’s directive … Their inspiration stems from your desires.
Roni also operates all over the world, in places such as England, Italy, Spain, Germany and several African countries… The international resonance under the “Roni Floral Design” brand is the fruit of the values conveyed by Roni which are
Excellence and Quality.
Roni floral design attained a large network of privileged clients, in France and abroad, by creating exclusive designs for luxury houses (Philipp Plein, Roberto Cavalli, Louisaviaroma, De Grisogono …), for international personalities (Leonardo Di Caprio, Naomi Campbell, Elton John, Magic Johnson…) and during exceptional evenings such as the galas of the AmfAR Foundation and Unicef.